Friday, August 5, 2011

How to make that your small male organ work well

Do you sometimes feel like you see your failures everywhere? On the train on the way to work, in newspapers, on TV, on billboards, even in the eyes of strangers?
Your objective mind tells you it's not real, of course, but your subconscious can't help being constantly reminded of your feelings of inadequacy downstairs.
Well, it's time to stop hiding and start doing.
I have also felt the shame and embarrassment of thinking I had a small penis. No matter how I performed in bed or how I looked in swimmers, I still nursed a niggling doubt that I could be better. And by 'better', of course I mean bigger, stronger, fitter, and longer lasting.
After several years of telling myself to stop being silly and to concentrate on the more important things in life, I finally fronted up to my doctor to talk about my feelings.
Do you know what he told me?
First, he said I had nothing to worry about, and that my penis was within a 'normal range'. Boring.
Second, he told me to see a shrink if I continued to have negative thoughts about my physical appearance. OK.
I accepted what he told me on both counts - I never thought my penis size was 'abnormal', only that I wished it was a little larger.
And the shrink? Well, I have no problem at all with counselors or psychology, but as the issue wasn't impacting on my everyday life apart from the odd niggling thought, I didn't think it was all that necessary.
But it DID get me thinking... what are some ways I can take control of my penis size and my feelings towards it? Turn a negative into a positive, and all that jazz?
After a few months of research and talking to other experts about it, here's a list of helpful hints I came up with that might help you in the same way as they helped me... both on a physical and an emotional level.
Because life's too short to be worrying about a little dick.
Helpful hints to ditching your penis hate:
* Tell yourself good things sometimes come in small packages. And believe it.
* When those feelings of inadequacy start creeping in, notice that they're there, but don't judge them. So, your penis is smaller than the next guy's... That's OK. (And he might not be satisfied with his either!)
* Take note of what untested 'stories' your mind tells you about penis size... for instance, the old myth that 'bigger is better'. Says who? Not everyone!
* Get to know your penis better. No matter how big it is, it's here to stay, so you may as well get to like each other. Simple exercises like jelqing and stretching movements can help with your bonding!
* Masturbate. Yes, I went there. Don't ask questions, just do it! It's good for you!
* Tell yourself that age is irrelevant... and realise that it is! None of us stay 21 years old anymore, but plenty of men have a good relationship with their penis well into old age.
* Next time you are reminded of your feelings of inadequacy or dissatisfaction by a newspaper advertisement or passing comment at work, try to laugh instead of cry inside. Remind yourself that you're taking healthy steps to improve your penis health simply by reading this article and practising better emotional responses!
* Remember that everyone has parts of their body that they're not happy with. Commit to trying to change it, or just move on.
* Stop living in the past. Forget whatever awful or embarrassing penis-related things that might have happened with old girlfriends, boyfriends, or in those sweaty meat-fests they call gym change rooms. It happens. It's over. Look forward to moving onwards and upwards.
* Don't get sucked into bogus medical scams that tell you miracle herbal pills or magic potions will change the size of your penis for three easy payments. They won't.
* If you MUST try one of the millions of systems out there that claim to enhance your manhood, keep your head on straight when choosing one! Look for something that's natural, backed by medical professionals, and offers a money-back guarantee.
* Realise that surgery is scary and won't give you the results you're looking for. All it will do is pay for your anesthetist's next skiing holiday. Save it for yourself!
* Lose the shame. Life is way too short to have your mind in your pants forever... unless it's in a fun way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are highly recommended to enable us grow